Saturday, October 8, 2011

Greenmeadows Clubhouse

 Hacienda Isabella, nice place, nice ambiance, nice rooms, nice venue. I can go on and on to think how really nice this place is but it will remain a NICE TO HAVE thing for me. Dream wedding don`t come in cheap if we`re going to have this as our venue we have to give up so many things for the wedding (including our plans in the future) not to mention the number of guests and a lot of explaining to do with Jhomsz to save myself before I even let him know about my nice to have thing I convinced myself that there are things that have to let go before I loose my sanity.hehe.

So where will it be? When i came home last October we went to Greenmeadows Clubhouse i heard from the w@w community that it was newly renovated. When we saw the place it didn`t disappoint  :) Now here comes the rate...P25,000 have to be paid in full to reserve the date and additional P 10,000 for deposit just in case something happen during the event, refundable. Aside from 25K & 10K they will also ask for electricity expense if consumption will exceed the limit.


Bride: Approve! Want to reserve right away but they only accept reservation exactly 1 year before the event.bummer.
Groom: Good points: Nice place, enough for 150 guests, with fountain, near the church
             Bad points: Expensive (i also agree but there`s fountain..wink..wink) limited parking space, the staff not so friendly (maybe having a bad hair day), extension for using the venue after 12MN is P5,000/hour!
Verdict: Possible but it wouldn`t hurt if we look for other venues.

No comments:

Post a Comment