Thursday, November 24, 2011

Valle Verde 6 Clubhouse

After the ocular visit at the 3 hotels we headed to Valle Verde 6 Clubhouse where our reception will take place. In Valle Verde in order to use their clubhouse for any functions or events it's either you are a resident or you can have someone sponsor you. Lucky for us Jhomsz's aunt know someone who knows the home owners President.
The capacity is 200, air-conditioned, glass setting, they have a playground perfect for the kids so we no longer have to worry how to entertain them in a wedding reception which basically they won't appreciate ( i think) and rate is much cheaper than Green Meadows Clubhouse.








13 comments:

  1. Hi, Can i know the contact number for Valle Verde. I am looking for the venue for my wedding.

    Thanks a lot.

    ANnabel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annabel,

      Can i send it through your e-mail?

      -Shay

      Delete
  2. Hi.

    Do you still have Valle Verde's contact number? I am also looking for a wedding venue.

    My email address is sarahcambi@yahoo.com.

    Thanks! Hope to have a respond from you.

    -sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you know pala if serving alcohol is permitted? Importante ito. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kit,


    During our wedding apart from mobile bar, they allowed us also to bring other liquor (wine & whisky).

    Happy Preps!

    -Shay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I know this is too much to ask... Im looking for a sponsor eh.. Huhu! I have a sponsor sana, kaso nagka prob. Naka pencil book ako dun for my wedding.. Please help! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi.. please help.. we would like to also have our wedding reception at valle verde 6.. we also need a sponsor.. please, please...

    You can email me at sheng23reggie@gmail.com

    Hoping and praying to hear from you.. thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. We are considering to have the wedding reception at valle verde 6. I would like to inquire for the contact details. Thank you. Here's my email clarisse.sespene@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Clarisse,

      Sent reply to your email.

      Thanks :)

      Delete
  8. hi, we would also like to consider vv6 as our wedding venue..may we also have the xontact details? my email add is aries.beau@gmail.com..thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I'm looking for our wedding reception. Can you kindly send through any details about this venue? My email add is mallowsandwands@gmail.com

    Thanks a lot for your help

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good day po.. we badly need sponsor din po sna.. kindly email me thru leonardsalonga.rdf@gmail.com.. thanks

    ReplyDelete