Thursday, December 16, 2010

Meet the Friends

The night before my flight back usually we`ll have our dinner together or sometimes with his family but this time he surprised us when he invited his close friends and their better halves. He just asked his friends to come to Gerry`s Grill but did not elaborate what was the occasion. I thought since it`s been long over due so he just make an extra effort to squeeze everyone`s schedule so we can finally meet. I was excited and nervous at the same time. On the other hand his friends we`re already guessing what`s the dinner all about. After Jhomsz introduced me to his friends they had a strong hunch that Jhomsz will have an announcement to make.  
"Announcement!" Oh no not now! We just met! Not in front of your family! I don`t know how will i react the last time he caught me off guard i froze! I wanted to talk to him and tell him what where his thinking, convinced him if ever he plans to say something there will be a next time where i am more prepared. But to no avail he`s already having a good time. I try to keep calm, convincing myself  it`s nothing and i`m just over reacting besides it`s not his style. Until he asked everyone`s attention (OMG! just smile, he will say it in a short direct to the point & soon it will be over). He did not just make an announcement he made a speech, telling them we`re getting married. That was the first time he did something cheesy! I can`t believe he did that but at the end of the day  i`m smiling from ear to ear :p

"Cheers"
Dinner @ Gerry`s Grill
From L-R: Shynn,Syo,Jhomsz,Shay,Ate Maricris,Tita Nilda,Tito Louie,Arlene,Luke,Monching w/ his darling daughter








No comments:

Post a Comment